Support for Arts Postgraduate Students
Student Experience and Academic Welfare
At Monash Arts there is a group of people dedicated to helping students during their time at Monash.
We can organise a range of advice and support for you throughout the year (not just during semester).
If you are experiencing academic or personal problems, let us know so we can help, email email@example.com.
Other support services include:
Monash Arts Support Services
Monash University Support Services
- Counselling and coping skills
- Equity (including Disability Liaison)
- Family and childcare
- Financial aid
- Health and medical
- Housing and accommodation
- International student support
- Student Rights- Independent advice and advocacy
- Counselling Service: Self Help Information
- Monash Transition Program
- Student Associations